Collection and Use of Personal Information
Personal information is data that can be used to identify or contact a single person.
Here are some examples of the types of personal information NuSutus, Inc. may collect and how we may use it:
What personal information we collect
- When you purchase any product sold by NuSutus, Inc., download a software update or contact us, we may collect a variety of information, including your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, contact preferences, and credit card information.
- When you share your content with family and friends using NuSutus, Inc. products, NuSutus, Inc. may collect the information you provide about those people such as name, mailing address, email address, and phone number. NuSutus, Inc. will use such information to fulfill your requests, provide the relevant product or service, or for anti-fraud purposes.
- In certain jurisdictions, we may ask for a government issued ID in limited circumstances including when setting up a wireless account and activating your device, for the purpose of extending commercial credit, managing reservations, or as required by law.
How we use your personal information
- The personal information we collect allows us to keep you posted on NuSutus, Inc.’s latest product announcements, software updates, and upcoming events. If you don’t want to be on our mailing list, you can opt out anytime by emailing us at email@example.com
- We also use personal information to help us create, develop, operate, deliver, and improve our products, services, content, and advertising.
- We may use your personal information, to verify identity, assist with identification of users, and to determine appropriate services.
- From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. Because this information is important to your interaction with NuSutus, Inc., you may not opt out of receiving these communications.
- We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve NuSutus, Inc.’s products, services, and customer communications.
- If you enter into a sweepstake, contest, or similar promotion we may use the information you provide to administer those programs.
Disclosure to Third Parties
At times NuSutus, Inc. may make certain personal information available to strategic partners that work with NuSutus, Inc. to provide products and services, or that help NuSutus, Inc. market to customers. If you are approved for service, your account will be governed by NuSutus, Inc. and your carriers’ respective privacy policies. Personal information will only be shared by NuSutus, Inc. to provide or improve our products, services and advertising; it will not be shared with third parties for their marketing purposes.
NuSutus, Inc. shares personal information with companies who provide services such as information processing, extending credit, fulfilling customer orders, delivering products to you, managing and enhancing customer data, providing customer service, assessing your interest in our products and services, and conducting customer research or satisfaction surveys. These companies are obligated to protect your information and may be located wherever NuSutus, Inc. operates.
It may be necessary − by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence − for NuSutus, Inc. to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate.
We may also disclose information about you if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or protect our operations or users. Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale we may transfer any and all personal information we collect to the relevant third party.
Protection of Personal Information
NuSutus, Inc. takes the security of your personal information seriously.
NuSutus, Inc. reveals only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
When you use some NuSutus, Inc. products, services, or applications or post on an NuSutus, Inc. forum, chat room, or social networking service, the personal information and content you share is visible to other users and can be read, collected, or used by them. You are responsible for the personal information you choose to share or submit in these instances. For example, if you list your name and email address in a forum posting, that information is public. Please take care when using these features.
Integrity and Retention of Personal Information
Access to Personal Information
For other personal information we hold, we will provide you with access for any purpose including to request that we correct the data if it is inaccurate or delete the data if NuSutus, Inc. is not required to retain it by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may decline to process requests that are frivolous, jeopardize the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required by local law.
To provide location-based services on NuSutus, Inc. products, NuSutus, Inc. and our partners and licensees may collect, use, and share precise location data, including the real-time geographic location of your NuSutus, Inc. computer or device. Where available, location-based services may use GPS, Bluetooth, and your IP Address, along with crowd-sourced Wi-Fi hotspot and cell tower locations, and other technologies to determine your devices’ approximate location. Unless you provide consent, this location data is collected anonymously in a form that does not personally identify you and is used by NuSutus, Inc. and our partners and licensees to provide and improve location-based products and services. For example, your device may share its geographic location with application providers when you opt in to their location services.
Third‑Party Sites and Services
NuSutus, Inc. products and services may use or offer products or services from third parties.
Information collected by third parties, which may include such things as location data or contact details, is governed by their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy practices of those third parties.
All such communications are examined and replies issued where appropriate as soon as possible. If you are unsatisfied with the reply received, you may refer your complaint to the relevant regulator in your jurisdiction. If you ask us, we will endeavor to provide you with information about relevant complaint avenues which may be applicable to your circumstances.
NuSutus, Inc. Inc. 19626 Ventura Blvd – Unit 204B, Tarzana CA 91356